Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting http://innohubgroup.com/ (“the Site”) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
INNOHUB INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY L.L.C. (“we/us/our”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and your personal data.
In case if any of our client later on decides not to work with us, then again the data provided by you will be safe guarded as per our policy.
Why do We Collect Information?
You may be asked to provide personally identifiable information on the website, which may include your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address, company name, contact person and position. This information can be gathered to enhance the services we give and to present you with information and services related to your interests. You may, however, visit our site anonymously without providing any personal information. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they actively and voluntarily provide the information to us.
We gather data to enhance the services we give and to present you with information and services related to your interests. We likewise utilize your data to analyze and measure our success of execution. For instance, total data gives us an idea of the quantity of guests we have attracted and how they explore our sites.
We may also create Personal Data about you, such as records of your communications and interactions with us, including attendance at events we hold or interviews in the course of applying for a job with us. We may record telephone calls, meetings, depositions, and other interactions in which you are involved, in accordance with applicable law.
Personal Data Collection and Communication
The information collected by our site may be used for the following: to make you aware about our upcoming plans and projects which could be of your interest, for analytic and market research to perform or improve our services, to make suggestions to you and different users of our website regarding products or services that will interest you or them. We also use them while processing complaints or client service inquiries, handling disputes.
If you’re receiving messages from us and you no longer wish to get, please feel free to contact us and inform us that you want to unsubscribe.
Data you provide
Upon subscribing to our news, reporting problem with the Site you may give us information about you by interacting with our Site, filling in forms on the Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, username, password or similar identifier, your title, company name, country, and financial, bank account, identification documents (such as your passport and utility bills), amongst other information.
We may retain a record of your correspondence with us, your interests, preferences.
If you want to modify or update any of your personal data or you want to access the information we retain about you, please contact us, and we will provide you with it.
Use and protection of personal information
We may disclose your Personal Data to our affiliated entities, for legitimate business purposes (including operating our Sites), in accordance with applicable law and subject to applicable professional and regulatory requirements regarding confidentiality and professional secrecy. In addition, we may disclose your Personal Data to:
● legal and regulatory authorities, upon request, or for the purposes of reporting any actual or suspected breach of applicable law or regulation;
● our accountants, auditors, lawyers and other outside professional advisors , subject to binding contractual obligations of confidentiality;
● any relevant party, law enforcement agency or court, to the extent necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal rights;
● any relevant party for the purposes of prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offences or the execution of criminal penalties, including safeguarding against and the prevention of threats to public security;
● any relevant third party acquirer(s), in the event that we sell or transfer all or any portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation); and
● any relevant third party provider, where our site use third party advertising, plugins or content.
If we engage a third party Processor to Process your Personal Data, the Processor will be subject to binding contractual obligations to: (i) only Process the Personal Data in accordance with our prior written instructions; and (ii) use measures to protect the confidentiality and security of the Personal Data, together with any additional requirements under applicable law.
Because the internet is an open system, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will implement all reasonable measures to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us using the internet – any such transmission is at your own risk and you are responsible for ensuring that any Personal Data that you send to us are sent securely.
Transferring personal information globally
Your personal information may be transferred and stored in the United Arab Emirates and other countries which may be outside your country of residence. Some of these countries are subject to different standards of data protection than your country of residence.
We will take appropriate steps to ensure that transfers of personal information are in accordance with applicable law, and we only transfer personal information to another country where:
● we are satisfied that adequate levels of protection are in place to protect your information; and
● the transfers are fully managed to protect your privacy rights and interests and are limited to countries which are recognized as providing an adequate level of legal protection or where we can be satisfied that alternative arrangements are in place to protect your privacy rights.
In the event your personal information is transferred to a foreign jurisdiction, it may be subject to the laws of that jurisdiction and we may be required to disclose it to the courts, law enforcement or governmental authorities in those jurisdictions.
Other Information we collect
We do gather some other data which is not personal through cookies.
A cookie is a minor text file that a website or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through the Web browser. Cookies empower the sites or service providers to identify your browser and capture and remember certain information.
● distinguish between users;
● improve the use and the functionality of our websites;
● tailor our websites and services to your needs and preferences; and
● analyse how our website is used and compile anonymous and aggregate statistics.
Most internet browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. Depending on your browser, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies, or you can set it to refuse them. Please refer to the ‘help’ button (or similar) on your browser to learn more about how you can do this.
Disabling cookies may impact your experience on our websites.
If you use different devices to access our websites, you will need to ensure that each browser of each device is set to your cookie preference.
We take every reasonable step to ensure that your Personal Data is only retained for as long as it is needed.
Our policy may change over the specific period of time. However, on the change of our policy we will update our fellow customers on our web site.
You may contact us at:
Email: [email protected]