INNOHUB INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY L.L.C. (the “Company”) accept no responsibility for any loss or damage that may result from accessing or reliance on content on the web site https://innohubgroup.com/ (the “Site”) and disclaim, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, any and all liability with respect to acts or omissions made by clients or readers on the basis of content on the Site.
1. Changes. The Company may make changes to the Site and the Content and/or the services described on the Site at any time. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and of Use, because they are binding on you.
2. Proprietary Rights. The Site and the Content are the sole and exclusive property of the Company and/or its licensors. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose, any portion of the Site or the Content other than as expressly authorized by the Company in writing. The use of the Site and the Content on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that the Company creates to generate its pages. It is also protected by the United Arab Emirates and foreign copyright laws.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that, as between the Company and you, all right, title, and interest in and to the Site and the Content shall be owned exclusively by the Company. Use of the Site or the Content in any way not expressly permitted by this Agreement is prohibited. In addition, you agree not to use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods in connection with the Site.
3. Permitted Uses. So long as you agree and comply with the terms of this Agreement, and unless this Agreement is otherwise terminated by the Company, the Company invites you to view and/or print a single copy of the Site and the Content. You agree that you will not remove or modify any acknowledgements, credits or legal notices contained on the Site or in the Content. Special terms may apply to some services offered on the Site and may be posted in connection with the applicable service, feature or activity. Any such terms are in addition to this Agreement and, in the event of a conflict, any such terms shall prevail. The Company reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download, and print the Site and the Content at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from the Company.
4. Additional Restrictions. You agree not to access the Site by any means other than through a standard web browser on a computer or mobile device. You further agree that you will not damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of it.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation: (a) accessing data not intended for such user; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Web Site, overloading, flooding, spamming, mailbombing or crashing; or (d) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
5. About The Information On This Site. The Content available on the Site is intended to be a general information resource and is provided solely on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. You are encouraged to confirm the information contained herein. You should not construe the Companies’ publication of the Site as a warranty or guarantee of the quality or availability of any services.
6. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site.
7. Links To Other Sites and innohubgroup.com. The Site may contain links to other websites. The Company is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by the Company. Inclusion of any linked website on the Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by the Company. If you decide to leave the Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. Maps used on our Site are published by Google, and sourced under an open license. The boundaries and names shown and the designations used do not necessarily imply the expression of opinion on the part of the Company or its personnel in respect to the legal status of any geographic region, frontier, or boundaries.
You must not link to the Companies’ Site innohubgroup.com without a written agreement between you and the Company authorizing you to do so.
8. Press Releases and Information. The Site contains information and press releases about the Company. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, the Company disclaim any duty or obligation to update this information or any press releases. Information about companies other than ours contained in the press release or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by us.
9. Trademarks. Unauthorized use of any the Company trademark, service mark or logo are prohibited, and may be a violation of applicable trademark laws.
10. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability.
a. The Site and all Content on the Site are provided to you on an “as is” “as available” basis without warranty of any kind either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The Company makes no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any content available through the Site. You are responsible for verifying any information before relying on it. Use of the Site and the content available on the Site is at your sole risk.
b. The Company makes no representations or warranties that use of the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free. You are responsible for taking all necessary precautions to ensure that any content you may obtain from the site is free of viruses or other harmful code.
c. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the company disclaims all liability, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, and further disclaims all losses, including without limitation indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with access to or use of the Site, the Content, or the goods offered or sold through the Site, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
d. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. We will not be liable to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use our site.
11. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Company, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, members, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, due to or arising out of your use of the Site and/or breach of this Agreement.
12. Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, audio, animation, video, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. Except for your use as authorized above, you may not modify, reproduce or distribute the content, design or layout of the Site, or individual sections of the content, design or layout of the Site, without Companies’ express prior written permission. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
13. IP rights. The Company may, in its sole discretion, disable and/or terminate use of a Site by users who infringe the intellectual property of others.
15. Data Processing. The Company is a “Data Controller” when it processes personal data related to and/or received from our clients and ultimately takes responsibility for managing that data in compliance with applicable data privacy regulations. Consequently the obligation to enter into a “personal data processing agreement” does not apply to the Company and such agreements shall not be signed by us.
c. Governing Law; Venue: In case of any disputes, the law applicable would be based on the UAE Governing Law.
e. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force.
f. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
g. The Companies’ failure to act with respect to any failure by you or others to comply with these Terms of Sse does not waive Companies’ right to act with respect to subsequent or similar failures.
i. You may not assign or transfer your rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Company, and any assignment or transfer in violation of this provision shall be null and void.
j. The Company reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of this Agreement and/or the rules and regulations set forth on the Site, including without limitation the right to block access from a particular internet address.